Cherish all the powers that determine the development of child’s personality and its successful integration into the society. Improving the quality of education to meet the needs of each child.
- The curriculum associated with the daily and yearly rhythm.
- To ensure activities of the content integrity according to competencies
- Link ethnic education and Waldorf pedagogy to the child’s natural learning in the institutions, to create conditions for children to express themselves.
- Pursue correlation of inclusive education areas
- Create environment supportive of the natural needs of the child, helping to unfold and develop his skills.
- Curriculum based on worldview of people from region of Samogitia: folklore, folk art, rituals, scenery.
- Give priority to the free creative games.
- Focus on each child’s development, based on peculiarity of the age stage.